Saturday, January 30, 2010

white trash day?

Today was soooo long.
And boring.

And apparently the white trash sign was lit up in the air...like the batman light

Cause today was the day for white trash.
And it's weird cause I felt like I was back in Texas. lol

And they day just fucking dragged on.
I didn't want to leave Heinz's. I wanted to lay there all day with him. Cause Thursday was awesome.
We do a lot, and not a lot and have a shit ton of fun. And I laugh my ass off. He acts like such a little boy sometimes and it's so cute.

And when he imitates me, he over exaggerates and it's so fucking funny. Especially when I'm trying to sound like Chewbacca.

Don't ask.


And tomorrow will be long an boring.
I work till 3pm by myself :(

I hate it!
I'm so unhappy there :(
Time draaaaaags on.
No passion.
Sigh.

Fuck you shitty economy!

No comments:

Post a Comment